Vero 4K+ Audio Passthrough-Anthem AVM50v

Hello,

I’ve been working the past few days trying to sort out the HDMI audio Passthrough options.

I’ve followed the WIKI, but still can only can 7.1 PCM or static to my Anthem AVM50V.

So current settings:

number of channels= 7.1
Output Configuration= Best Match
Keep Audio Alive=Always
Allow Passthrough= Selected

All passthrough options selected.

With these setting I only get static out of my Anthem AVM50v

If I change the output configuration to Fixed the Anthem receives 7.1 PCM and of course I have sound in all my speakers.

The Anthem aVM50v is capable of decoding DTS Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD.

I enabled logging today as I did some more testing.

Can someone point in the right direction on posting my logs?

I can post photos of the Audio settings if needed,

cheers Jason-manutdsoc20

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Depending on the used skin you have to set the settings-level to standard or higher, in summary:

• enable debug logging at settings->system->logging

• reboot the OSMC device

• reproduce the issue

• upload the log set either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A

• publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

OSMC skin screenshot:

I doubt the logs will help as there are known issueS with Anthem receivers. Hopefully your model is not affected.

We did contact them and they admitted that there was an issue, but they were reluctant to work with us to resolve the problem.

We had similar issues with Denon / Marantz issues but they have since been resolved.

Thank you for the response. I will follow up with Anthem.

Here is the link to the logs:

Crazy thing is DTS Master Audio came through on the first movie I played but then static again on the second movie played.

https://paste.osmc.tv/maxugirafu

calling Anthem this evening.

thanks manutdsoc20

Sounds quite like the issue we’ve come across with another Anthem user some time ago :thinking:

Indeed it is. Unfortunately they didn’t seem interested in resolving the issue after some quite lengthy attempts to engage in a technical discusion with them.