Vero 4k+ audio stutter

Hi, i just received the new Vero 4k+ and when im playing a 4k/hdr atmos movie via my 2tb usb hdd the sound stutters every couple of minutes. the HDD is formatted to ntfs and i have it connected to the side of vero. Vero is connected to a pioneer av receiver that handles 4k/hdr/atmos etc. any advice would be great.
thank you

Is the drive self powered, or connected via a powered hub?

Logs are always helpful so we can see your configuration settings.

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Depending on the used skin you have to set the settings-level to standard or higher, in summary:

• enable debug logging at settings->system->logging

• reboot the OSMC device

• reproduce the issue

• upload the log set either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A

• publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

OSMC skin screenshot:

thanks. im new to all this.the HDD is a wd passport, usb powered. i will try and get the logs.

You need to try a powered USB hub. It’s likely that the Vero alone is not providing enough power to the HDD under load.

Did you figure this one out?

Are you having a similar issue? Posting details of any problem you may be having will help in our finding a solution for you. Also, posting logs can help.

Yes, I do, and I have a hunch that it might be due to temperature. Will try and get to uploading some logs at a later point. Should I start a new thread, or just continue it here?

Ideally you should start a new thread as the problem may not be related and it would be good to get @guscya’s issue solved too.

Sam