Vero 4K - Crashes after playing one movie

Hello everyone !

So I have a veto 4K !! Every time I turn it on, the first video runs Perfectly ! But after I watch a movie, the second one doesn’t open!!
I went to the log and this is what it says:

I’m new at this! Can someone help me out!??
Do I have a defective vero 4K?

Thanks

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

So, in summary:

• activate the logging
  • reboot the OSMC device
  • reproduce the issue
  • upload the log set either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A
  • publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

here is the log “removed”

error on

1. 23:23:30.999 T:3113218816 ERROR: CAMLCodec::OpenAmlVideo - cannot open V4L amlvideo device /dev/video10: Device or resource busy

2. 23:23:30.999 T:3113218816 ERROR: CAMLCodec::OpenDecoder - cannot open amlvideo device

3. 23:23:30.999 T:3113218816 ERROR: DVDVideoCodecAmlogic: Failed to open Amlogic Codec

First, that is not a complete log, it’s only a kodi log so of little use. Please post a full debug log (and do not use pastebin! Follow the instructions you were given.)

Second, remove the banned add-ons as those are known to be problematic. And from the limited log you supplied, you are trying to use one of them and it’s not working.

Hello,
Have the same problem for few months - most of the time can only watch a movie/stream only once. tvheadend sometimes works better (so zapping is possible).
Nothing changed after upgrading to v18.

Log can be found here - tried: youtube/vod plugin/local-nfs movie)
https://paste.osmc.tv/ifuzuguwaq

I would prefer not to reset the OS if possible to get rid of this problem…
Thanks
Chris

First thing I would suggest is to get rid of the piracy addons. Your log is full of errors because of that.