Vero 4k no hdmi feed

hi i have a vero 4k so we can watch our films off hard drive on to the tv went to use it last week and no picture on the tv changed over hdmi leads and switched ports tested cdmi leeds with apple tv with worked still no hdmi feed from vero. i am not a tech person and have been using the unit with no real problems but now it seams to have just stopped working ??

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

So, in summary:

• activate the logging
  • reboot the OSMC device
  • reproduce the issue
  • upload the log set either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A
  • publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

Do you see a blue light on the front of the unit?

Try powering your TV before the Vero

hi sam yes have tried that also different tv and leads

Just to confirm: you do see a blue LED when the device is plugged in?

You could check your router to see if it’s detected on the network

Sam

yes do get a blue light not sure about the network as have no indicator on our router

Your router should have a status page that would let you see this.

hi sorry have no idea was sold the vero on the understanding it was easy to use as i do not have any technical pc skills sorry ?

Yes — it should be easy to use.

Unfortunately it’s hard to advise if you cannot see anything on screen. This is a very tricky problem to advise on.

Do you have a mate who is a bit more technical that we could chat with?

Alternatively we can refund you if it’s within the return policy or swap the unit over under warranty

Sam

@mtigt2 Other idea: Did you try another HDMI cable? Perhaps, there is another HDMI device in your environment from which you can temporarily take the cable for this quick test?

hi thank you for the advise i live in the brecon beacons in a rural area sorry so access to computer technicians is somewhat non existent. i have tied two hdmi leads still with no success blue light comes on but that is it which is very frustrating.
A returns and refund would be a preferable option as i do not have the technical skills to resolve this issue.
How do i look to return the unit to you ? regards mark

I see that you have opened a PayPal dispute now. You have stated in the case information that the Vero 4K has a variety of technical faults. I assure you that this is not the case and there are many users who never even visit this forum. Those that do will tell you that their device runs fine. Obviously this doesn’t help your case.

We are happy to swap the box for you if you would prefer. The issue that you have experienced is far from typical. But we would need the box and power supply back so we can look in to the issue and advise accordingly. Currently we can only speculate as to what the issue is.

We will handle this via PayPal now. It’s disappointing that you went straight to the dispute process.