Vero 4k or 4k+ with MKV encoding

Sorry to ear that :stuck_out_tongue:
Seems a common problem with animes (or maybe just with the fansubs I use).

In the end seems that this would be the best approach at least for future series… or re-encoding them, but I don’t feel like it…

Not to mention re-encoding/ transcoding ( encode of an encode ) opens a whole new beg of worms. There is actually A Lot of knowledge involved in tweaking the settings correctly for a specific source.

It’s really easy to mess up a beautiful beautiful video material to the point where it’s hard to watch if you use the wrong settings… and no matter how much Sam and Co improve video playback and picture quality it can only be as good as the material you are playing is.

I have unraid server (ryzen5)running now Handbrake . Im not god of the program gonna need more time to rely get grasp but already encoded mine 265 hvc 10 bits not working anime to 1080p used the fastest setting. and keeping ofc the original files . Not the best ideal solution but a fast fix to enjoy vero4k+. the files size went down fron 1gb .mkv too 300mb in mp4 fromat . Thx i have a new 4ktv Lg qled the anime still wery nicly looking