Vero 4K+ remote stopped working

The remote control for my Vero 4K+ is not working. I have tried the pairing process and the blue light comes on but does not flash. I have also tried the remote on my windows PC and tried to navigate the cursor on a notepad document TNA. The Vero 4K+ is under two weeks old. The battery is ok as the blue light comes on when I press a button on the remote. Also I did try replacing the battery to a new one but it made no difference.

Can you please post some logs?

Can you confirm that the USB dongle is attached?
Did it work before, or is this the first time you are trying to get it to work

Sam

Hello Sam

I can confirm the USB dongle is attached. The remote worked the first two weeks I received the box and it only stopped working last week. I have tried to repair it to tna. And I have tried it with my laptop on the notepad application and I cannot move the cursor.
https://paste.osmc.tv/eyabopevoy

Looks like the dongle might be problematic.

Pop an email to support@osmc.tv with order #, confirming if address is the same and I will ship one on Monday.

When you get the new remote dongle, you need to pair the remote with the new dongle by holding Home and OK.

Hi Sam

Please can you tell when I will receive the dongle in the post?

Kind regards

Vicky

Hi Vicky – this should have shipped now, so will be with you shortly.

Sam

Hi Sam

I still haven’t received the dongle. When should I expect to receive it please?

Rgds
Vicky

Hi Vicky - this was sent some time ago. Can you confirm your address is the same? I will send another.

Same address

Thanks. I’ve edited your post to hide your address for privacy forums as this is a public forum.

Hi Sam

I wanted to check you are replacing the remote and dongle. As it is the remote which is faulty, as it does not flash after pressing home and ok.

Vicky

Hello Vicky

The remote is not flashing because the dongle appears to not be recognised. I don’t believe this is an issue with the remote itself.

Hi Sam

I still haven’t received the dongle. When should I expect it please. I have been without the remote working for two weeks now.

Hello Vicky

I shipped you a second dongle on Friday. You will receive it on Monday.