Vero 4K + shipment details (08/08/18)

Maybe not, but it was promised when I ordered mine 7 days ago… So has mine shipped today?

Probably, yes.

Edit: it either ships tonight or tomorrow morning. So I think the 7 day timeframe is still accurate.

1 Like

Order: #20304
Ordered: September 18th
Dispatched: October 5th (Yesterday)

I have been waiting patiently, but now i’m very exited! :grin:

Why is my Order #20317 in ISC NEW YORK NY (USPS), United States of America??? My shipping address is in germany.
Sam could you please check this for me.
Thank you in advance.

Hi @sam_nazarko. Thank you for the excellent work you’ve done here, very impressive!
I’ve ordered the Vero on the 24th of September (#20381); any ETA on when it’ll be shipped? Thanks!

So my order status is still processing… Guessing my order hasn’t been shipped after all and your 7 day timeframe isn’t all that accurate.

My goodness, give Sam and his small team a little slack. Sam is practically a one person operation. He has to balance shipping, tech support, development of future products, having a life, etc. I think we could all take a deep breath and relax a bit. Sam is close to a superhero as we are going to get.

Ok, no more venting from me for the moment…

9 Likes

Vent all you want… But when I pay money for a product then I’m well within my rights to want to know where that product is. I asked nicely twice in this thread for an update and got ignored both times.

No one is ignoring you. Your order was packaged today and scheduled for collection.

I think it makes sense for us to refund this if we can’t meet your delivery expectations

5 Likes

An yet I asked twice for an update… A simple no it hasn’t shipped yet and it may be a couple more days would of been fine.

I still want the product I’ve payed for, I’d just like a little better communication about my order.

I don’t want to put myself where I don’t belong, but… better communication? I think that @sam_nazarko is doing the best job I’ve ever seen in a while. Is all day replying posts, saying estimated delivery times, giving info in this post for people who is asking about his order, resolving issues, developing requested functions…

Probably you will never get this communication of a product like that in years.

7 Likes

exactly, where do we get a costumer service like this?

5 Likes

@sam_nazarko Why is my Order #20317 in ISC NEW YORK NY (USPS), United States of America??? My shipping address is in germany.
@sam_nazarko could you please check this for me.
Thank you in advance.

Yes — I’m looking in to this for you currently.

:pray::+1: Thanks a lot @sam_nazarko. You are doing a great job :muscle:

Your order was sent to Munster, Germany.
Sometimes parcels are sent to the wrong destination. The US is a member of the UPU, so they will forward the mail on to Germany.

I have also raised a complaint so that this will definitely get forwarded.

Thanks a lot for looking into this case. I hope it won‘t take so long to arrive in Münster. What do you think @sam_nazarko how long will it take until i can hold it in my hands?

I don’t have an ETA on this yet. It is hard to get this kind of information on the weekend. It will probably add 3-5 days to the delivery

Once again, Sam is working his magic and getting closer to the superhero status.

1 Like

@sam_nazarko Any update? I would appreciate a response for this.