Vero 4K struggling to spin up a portable hard drive

If USB 2.0 compliant devices are exceeding the output limits then they are actually in violation of the specification and don’t know what they’re doing. We’re not keenly positioned on burning people’s houses down.

But we haven’t confirmed that your issue is power related. You may just have a bad drive, particularly if it sometimes works. You haven’t answered previous questions.

Personally, I don’t think anyone can be this stupid. It must be a wind up. I’m a very patient person, but time and time again, you have pushed the envelope.

You have purchased equipment and connected it improperly. Your hard disk is also not dead.

From your post history I can see that there is a pattern of starting vague support requests and not providing the sufficient detail to diagnose them. This is then pointed at the OSMC team as an issue.

Agreed. I’ve tried to locate an order number but not found one.

@Knocks: you are wasting a significant amount of OSMC resources by creating posts with no intention of resolving the issue.

I’m locking this thread, because I know that if I don’t, other users will rip in to you.

9 Likes