Vero 4K+ totally dead

Hi,

My Vero 4K+ which I received at the end of 2019 has completely died and will not power up. There is no light on the front or at the back where the optical port is. I noticed it was frozen on some kind of automatic update page and since then it has not worked at all.

The power cable is the same one I got with the unit and has been confirmed as such by support, and I have since checked the power supply using an avo metre at work and it is working fine, so it is the Vero itself that is not working. I’m not hearing back from support after a couple of bumper emails (I was asked for my order number a couple of weeks ago which I provided) and have been trying to get this sorted for a month so thought I’d try my luck on here as I just want it up and running again. I have only had it for about a year so I am hoping it may still fall under the warranty or someone could take a look at it if I ship it to whoever deals with this kind of thing.

Does anyone have any advice at all please? I’m feeling a bit disappointed as I like the product but I would be hesitant to buy another when it has supposedly failed this soon. I got this to replace my WDTV which I bought in 2009 and STILL works, but doesn’t support more recent HD files like the Vero.

Any help or response from support would be much appreciated so I can get back up and running. Thanks very much.

Please provide the ticket number so I can follow up on this.

Thanks

Sam

Hi Sam, ticket number is 685082. Thanks for looking into it for me. It’s much appreciated.

Thanks. Will look in to this in a few hours.

Sam