Vero4k+

Recently I sold my vero 4k+ on ebay as I no longer used it, I bought the vero4k + direct and the invoice also confirms this. The buyer I sold it to got back to me 2 months after the sale to tell me that it no longer works, he explained what he had done and sounded like he had bricked it, so I advised him to contact this forum for advise on how to get it working again, he contacted me a couple of days ago and told me that he had contacted Sam and that judging by the mac address he provided to Sam that the box was a vero 4k and not a vero 4k+, is this the only way to confirm one box from another?
I have also tried to contact Sam via private message but have not heard back so am posting this so hopefully someone can help
Many thanks inadvance

The customer says that the label on the bottom of the device says Vero 4K. This usually indicates this is a non plus model except for a very few number of devices.

The 4K+ has Vero 4K+ written on the silk screen of the PCBA as well.

Sam

Removed personal details of customer invoice.

That looks like a Vero 4K +
But I’ve edited your post to remove your personal details.

These were the images I used
Unfortunately I didn’t take one of the underside
But can you tell by the size? If the vero4k and the + model are different dimensions

The dimensions are the same. But if you purchased a device on that date it’s definitely a 4K+

So, that makes me curious: What did he do to get there?