Video troubles

Hello !
My Vero, in my basement, was not updated since 2 years. I made the update today. Since then, I have big trouble with the image, and even with the detection of the device from time to time.
When I star the vero, I have the logo and all seems to be normal. But after the start, I have those kind of images :

Any idea ?
Do I have to return back on the update ?
Thanks

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Depending on the used skin you have to set the settings-level to standard or higher, in summary:

• enable debug logging at settings->system->logging

• reboot the OSMC device twice(!)

• reproduce the issue

• upload the log set (all configs and logs!) either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A

• publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

OSMC skin screenshot:

Ok I will try this with the help of my wyfe (I’m not a nerd).
The trouble is, my two vero works perfectly (with the update from june) on my other TV.
Could the update have the consequence to stop working on some kinds of TV ( [TV LED] Grundig 40VLE8220BF) ?

Ok… strange.
I follow the instructions you gave me, so I made the debog mode enable. Of course, it change nothing on the main TV.
But, as I was downstair, in the basement, to obtain the report… the vero was working fine this time on the TV ! (with the running information on the top, of course).
I will try tomorrow, with the debog mode disable. For now it’s late (I’m in France), thanks for your help.

1 Like

Let’s keep an eye on this.