Watch videos from FTP server

Hi!
i have just switched my raspberry pi 1 from raspmbc to OSMC, and I would like to know how can I connect my RPi to my FTP server to watch movies. I have been looking directly in video sources and plugins, but I did not find anything related to this.

Thanks for your help! :smile:
Keep improving it !!

You should be able to specify FTP server in Add Source.

Sam

I donā€™t find such option in latest RP1 version

You need to look a bit harder.

Scroll down to ā€œAdd network locationā€¦ā€ in the Browse for new share dialog. From there you can select many different protocols including FTP.

Hello, first of all Iā€™m very dissappointed with your ā€œrudeā€ support and after thinking a lot about telling you that what you say itā€™s not true i decided to contribute just to help other people.

• If i say that there is no such option is because there is NOT such option. There is no way to scroll with the mouse over an invisible scroll
  • After using a pad I found the option and voila! second mistake, after pressing that option just uses net://. Another time, there is NO option to choose ftp. After pressing the same button three times a menu config appeared where I could select ftp

For your information all that happened with latest release. Hope you learn a bit for the future and improve your communication