Webinterface crashes Wlan connection

Hey everyone,

I’m using OSMC on my Raspberry Pi 3 to play media from my NAS. Everything is working fine, there’s just one annoying problem with the webinterface/the kore remote. As soon as I load the webinterface in my browser (tested on various devices) my raspberry suddenly loses the Wlan connection and I can only get it to work again by restarting the device. It happens every time, the moment I start the webinterface it loads just fine, but some seconds later I can’t ping the rbp anymore and the webinterface stops responding. I tried several different webinterfaces but that doesn’t help.
Do you have any idea how I could fix this issue?

Cheers,
Max

Could it be that you have a problem with your power supply? Provide some debug logs. Please see How to submit a useful support request - General - OSMC for advice on how to help us help you.

Hey, sorry for my late reply.
My Wlan interface actually does not crash anymore, although I did not really change much. I updated OSMC to the newest version and use an external Wlan Stick but I am not sure what exactly fixed my problem. I guess it’s not the power supply as I am using the official Raspberry one.

Max