Zattoo PVR client crashes System

Hello everybody,
I have a Raspi 3 running OSMC 2020.06-1. As soon as I activate the Zattoo PVR client with version 18.1.19, the system crashes and restarts in a loop, somtemies the systems crashes compled a i have to reinstall OSMC.
I’ve tested two Raspis with the same settings and both of them crashed.

Have anyone a Idea what could I do?

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Depending on the used skin you have to set the settings-level to standard or higher, in summary:

• enable debug logging at settings->system->logging

• reboot the OSMC device twice(!)

• reproduce the issue

• upload the log set (all configs and logs!) either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A

• publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

OSMC skin screenshot:

Hello,

first of all thanks for your help and sorry for the delay, i was sick the last few days.
Here ist the URL from the log: https://paste.osmc.tv/zadeqigibi
I installed a fresh new OSMC Setup and activeted the PVR AddOn with my settings. The Problem is the same: after the startup the AddOn Updates the TV List and then the System is restarting…

Maybe you can find a information in the logs

best regards.

Kodi is stopping gracefully.
Something is telling Kodi to quit – possibly an add-on.