3d Movies with TrueHD freezing after skip forward or resume

Hi Tom: Thank you for your continued assistance here. To answer your question, yes, they are all AVC. However, I have 3d Movies without this issue that are also AVC. What separates the working titles from the non-working titles is the audio. The audio for the non-working titles is TrueHD. The working titles are DTSHD. Just to refresh:

3d movies with TrueHD seem to be the problem. This included Minions 3d, Secret Life of Pets 3d, and Enchanted Kingdom 3d. 3d Movies that used DTSHD were fine.If I switched to the AC3 5.1 track on the above 3d movies, the movies would work correctly. non-3d movies worked correctly, including movies using the TrueHD track. Example - Transformers Dark of the Moon.The above 3d movie issue happened both with audio passthrough enabled and non-enabled.

Luckily most of the 3d movies are DTS-HD.

This is a new issue that began a couple weeks before my first post. Prior to that, everything worked great.

HI,

Can you please advise on your full audio setup, kit and configuration on osmc. Also video setup, i.e settings, player?

Thanks Tom.