4K Video becomes jerky before freezing

Is it possible all of these affected files have TrueHD tracks?

Sam

Yes the files that crash all seem to be TrueHD, altho not all TrueHD files crash. Also using smb even the files that crash are ok. It’s only on autofs. And with smb one, possible more files have the stuttering issue. I believe these are TrueHD too if that helps.

It is possible that there might be some change on file detection for triggering updates. I don’t use that add-on, but from what I understand it can be a bit finicky on some setups in that regard. It will not change the file paths stored in the library though, again, as long as you don’t change your sources. Just add the path substitution to your advancedsettings file and give it a go. If something breaks then you remove that and your back to exactly where you started.

As for the TrueHD stuff, do your remaining issues only happen when you have passthrough disabled?

No

Ok thanks. I’ll try a path substitution for one folder and see how it goes with Watchdog.

Yes I usually have pass-through disabled, and with it enabled there seems to be no issues with the chapter search. Not ideal for my sound though!