Black bande are grey

The TV settings is good i think because when i Watch à film in 720p or 1080p directly on TV i don’t reproduce thé problem of greys bands…

Many/most modern televisions have configurations for each HDMI input. You should check the settings for the input that the Vero is connected to. Playing files directly on the TV without issue does not give any indication if the HDMI settings for the port connected to the Vero will be correct.

I haven’t unplugged my Vero since few months, it always the same HDMI connector…

I’ll try tomorow the 2 others HDMI ports but i don’t understand why :wink:

No one has advised to change the Vero to a different port at all! We’re advising you that there are likely configuration settings in your tv to configure the input properly that the Vero is connected to!

As spelled out earlier in this thread go to settings>system>display> and turn on “Use limited colour range”. Alternatively you would need to change the settings on your TV so it knows your sending it a full colour range signal.

1 Like

I don’t know how to do that but i have turn on “Use limited colour range” and now blacks bands are black, cool :wink: I don’t know if it’s a better solution than configure full colour range signal but for the moment, it’s good for me :smiley:

Tks everybody :wink:

It is. Limited range is standard for videos and TVs. You only need full range if using a computer monitor.

cool, subject close for me, tks for your help :wink: