Buggy BT implementation?

As long as the work is done by a Harmony Hub, it doesn’t matter which remote you’re using with that Hub… :wink: IMHO, our setups should be pretty much identical when it comes to functionality.

If you’re happy the way it is now, that’s fine of course :slightly_smiling_face:

The hubs “should” be the same. For giggles, here’s my version info (Settings, General, About - on your remote):

Remote: 4.15.96
Hub: 4.15.119

That’s right… I’d assume they are as well :rofl:

Remote App: 5.4.1 (Android)
Hub: 4.15.105 (mine just checked for new firmware very recently :man_shrugging:t2:)

The culprit could be here, but without logs from the Vero during the pairing process, we can’t be sure. The double or triple commands are gone now though?

Haven’t played with it enough. I don’t know that logs will say much since nothing crashes. Just the window doesn’t adjust focus back to the previous window. Just a quirk.

That shouldn’t happen either (and as per my title above :wink: I’d be interested to stop the skin from doing so, if it was the skin)… But I bet there’s something about the pairing not properly concluding and that’s why the busy dialog doesn’t disappear. To get to understand why that’s happening will only be possible with logs :wink:

Yep. FYI I’m just using the skin the Vero shipped with.

Yup, I had to do this via the command line to keep it working after hub restarts.

I read the instructions for command line, but it’s still a tad lost on me. Anyone kind soul want to put a specific guide for Harmony paring up? :slight_smile:

I use the Harmony Elite; and have paired it as a bluetooth keyboard (name of paired device is Harmony Keyboard). No issues at all; works perfect.

Keep in mind that the Harmony has gotten buggy lately after a few no good updates. Remove power from hub and reconnect solves this (I have only done this 2 times this year, so not a big problem).