Frameskipping in the most 1080p files

Just with any camera I have at my disposal? First, describing it to my best of my abbilities: I can see stutter in movement of characters on screen or when the camera is panning - movements get choppy every now and then. Mostly, the stutter is not regularely. So, there’s not a stutter every so and so seconds, but there’s one, maybe another one, a couple shortly after another, then a break. Sometimes, with the same file, the skipping count jumps up to well over 120 until the clip is finished, sometimes it’s less. And the skips always occur at the beginning and at the end of file when framerate adjustment is enabled. But, I guess, that’s normal, isn’t it?

I will, but first I have to get hold of a micro SD card…

Awesome! Please let us know then and we can test!

It wasn’t meant as moaning to you, just, obvisouly, would love to just enjoy my Vero 4k as it provides everything I want from a Kodi box on paper.

Does this apply to us, too? I guess not, right? But one of the symptoms that user described sounds a lot like ours here:

But it looks like the stutter is kind of “building” up… No stutter first, but after about 20-30mins it starts. In my understanding that looks very much like a buffer runs out e.g. or something gets so out of sync that the device has to skip frames. And that obviously does only happen with 23.976fps. I don’t have a deeper understanding of things, just trying to make sense of all this.