Frequent random muting, then freezing

(While going through the post-installation steps of setting up ‘OSMC_TGT_rbp1_20151027.img’ I noticed that there was no internet connection - the network settings screen said: ‘Status: eth0 (not connected)’. This is another issue that I have been fighting lately, but remarkably, I have not had any connectivity issues this past week while testing out the prior releases. Going back and forth between applying manual and DHCP settings usually restores the connection, but since this might be a router issue, I’m not going to escalate this until I have verified whether this is in fact specific to this particular release.)

Update (note to self): I noticed that setting my movie location to ‘IP.NUMBER:/Public/Film/’ resulted in the scraper only picking up movies in separate sub-folders. Removing the last slash (i.e. ‘IP.NUMBER:/Public/Film’) magically fixed everything. I haven’t noticed if this unexpected behavior was present in the earlier releases; I should check to see if this is another problem with this release. Edit: It’s not an issue on ‘OSMC_TGT_rbp1_20150830.img’.