HDMI-CEC seems to stop working after a couple of hours

Another one here with HDMI switching and CEC issues since the latest update.

I have my Vero 4K connected to a 2016 Denon AVR (along with a few other CEC-enabled devices) and then into my 2016 Sony TV (on its HDMI ARC port). It’s been working beautifully and been stable for a very long time til now.

Symptoms for me are actually varied but all connected to HDMI switching/CEC (and only just started after the latest update). I have had all of the following at least once since I updated:

• Total inability to connect to the Vero 4K source via my AVR - just a blank screen when I select it despite it being on/available over SSH
  • The Vero 4K not even showing up as an available device to switch to on the TV
  • Being able to connect/select the Vero 4K source via the TV/AVR but then having no CEC control abilities using the TV remote
  • A sort of hijack of the TV where I cannot then select the AVR as the audio output device for ANY connected device from the TV menus and internal speakers used instead
  • The Vero 4K otherwise hijacking the TV entirely stopping other CEC devices from communicating properly

All behaviours are cured when the Vero is rebooted - sometimes it’s been necessary to reboot the AVR/TV additionally esp. in the last two behaviours. I have found the issues will return after a time but it’s hard to determine exactly when - it could be in a few hours or not until the next day. This also makes capturing debug logs difficult. I can always try leaving the debug settings on for a long time as necessary if it does it again.

Since I have always been able to access it over SSH even when it’s misbehaving is there a way of turning on debug logging via the CLI perhaps?