HDR10 not working on Vero 4K+ with Samsung UE55KS7000

Well, I’ve got the new HDMI cable, and (almost) everything works now! Except for some YouTube videos at 60 fps, where sound is disappearing, though the image is stable.

I don’t know what is wrong with the original cable which was supplied with Vero 4K+. There is no indication on it which standard it supports. Vero 4K+ has HDMI 2.0a port, I guess the cable should be the same. @sam_nazarko, could you please confirm it?

Thank you all guys for the help, now I can finally enjoy the full 4K HDR experience on Vero 4K+!

Please set audio output configuration to Fixed and Limit sampling rate to 48kHz. You may also want to set resample quality to High, depending on how good your ears are.

This is a workaround for a bug that we’re working on.

Setting audio output to Fixed also helped, thanks! Sampling rate was already limited to 48 kHz. Setting resample quality to High doesn’t make any difference, because audio is played on the TV speakers.

that is a question i also have resample quality its default on medium , should i put it on high when using it on a mid to high end audio setup?

Your ears will tell you. I could hear a difference with my Grado cans listening through S/PDIF.