Is their a limit to the number of TV shows?

That should do it

cheers, thanks for the help. I’ll give it a go and report back.

Did you try the repair first?

-bash-4.3# df -h
Filesystem                Size      Used Available Use% Mounted on
rootfs                    9.7M      5.7M      3.5M  62% /
/dev/root                 9.7M      5.7M      3.5M  62% /
mdev                    248.9M         0    248.9M   0% /dev
/dev/loop0               43.8M     43.8M         0 100% /usr/local/modules
/dev/mtdblock5            5.0M    448.0k      4.6M   9% /usr/local/config
/dev/sda4               959.9M     84.1M    875.8M   9% /mnt/HD_a4
/dev/sdb4               959.9M     33.3M    926.6M   3% /mnt/HD_b4
/dev/sdc4               959.9M     33.3M    926.6M   3% /mnt/HD_c4
/dev/sdd4               959.9M     33.3M    926.6M   3% /mnt/HD_d4
/dev/md1                  8.1T      2.6T      5.5T  33% /mnt/HD/HD_a2
/dev/md1                  8.1T      2.6T      5.5T  33% /mnt/HD/HD_a2/Nas_Prog/elfinder/web/php/HD/Volume_1
/dev/md1                  8.1T      2.6T      5.5T  33% /home/root/.ssh

So where exactly does /tmp go? There’s no tmpfs and the root partition has only 3.5MB free. With only 9.7MB for the root partition, it doesn’t look like your average Linux box.

Edit: The Kodi log(s) show that the error #126 occurred 37 times for queries to the MyVideos107 database and 802 times for queries to the MyMusic60 database. This suggests that the error #126 is not a result of a corruption in the MyVideos107 database, since it also occurs with the MyMusic60 database.

As an update, after trying a number of things, including deleting and reinstalling the addon numerous times I still couldn’t log in. I downgraded phpmyadmin to 1.1 and upgraded the NAS a DNS-345 to the latest firmware, but it made no difference. I am starting to think that the mysql database program just isn’t loading and phpmyadmin refuses to log in because as far as it is concerned the mysql database doesn’t exist. I had hoped that upgrading the DNS would reinstall mysql, if that is the problem, but no luck. Along the way I have tried to edit the php config file but that seems to create more problems.
When everything completely failed I had a delve into the NAS OS using Webmin and found two things which may mean something, 1st - PostgreSQL Database Server - not installed and 2nd - (under Disk and Network Filesystems)
/usr/local/modules SQUASHFS /usr/local/tmp/image.cfs 100 % (used)

These may mean nothing but as the only reference to SQL is that above I sense that I am correct in my idea that for some reason the MySQL server has dropped out.

As I can run commands under Webmin and /or SSH is there a way to restart MySQL or see if it is actually installed.

I don’t have any experience of this NAs but I see that you were able to get to a bash shell. If you can log back on, see if mysql is running with ps -ef | grep sql or if that fails try ps ax | grep sql.

Well usigned int, so 4,294,967,295 episodes, seasons, shows possible.

Regarding your error 126.

Your query returned a “larger” number of results requiring MySQL to create a temporary table. This is usually created under /tmp. And there is not enough space there.

Check your SQL server config fir “tmpdir”.

Also might not hurt to check the values for check “tmp_table_size” and, “max_heap_table_size”

I put my money on the /tmp filesystem size though…

Or there is just crap in some of the tables for whatever reason… You could try by setting kodi to a new SQLDB and rescrape stuff and see what happens.

For

I got - 17119 17067 0 10:55 ttyp0 00:00:00 grep sql

Once I get the whole ‘can’t log in at all’ issue sorted is there a way to specify where /tmp is? If I can set up the /tmp outside the NAS OS but on the storage instead then it shouldn’t be an issue.

It’ll be in a file called my.cnf (possibly /etc/mysql/my.cnf). Look for tmpdir.

Then mysql isn’t running. You need to at least get the server to start first.