Network issue after recent update

I believe I have the same issue. The only thing I can think of that may have caused an issue was I changed the sources.list before I ran the step 1 upgrade, so I went straight to Buster from whatever I had. I believe I was up-to-date, but I can’t be sure.

I had been using the Vero successfully since the upgrade without rebooting, but I wanted to log out to try another profile. The log out option didn’t have any effect so I rebooted and got the same error as oajungen here:

Right before or after the last line on his screen (about bluetooth) I got a line alternating between “A start job is running for Set Time using HTTP query” and “A start job is running for wait for Network to be Configured.” After a minute or two, I got into the GUI, but the power button menu wouldn’t open after hitting the power button (I don’t think I’ll be able to get to the CLI or the OSMC page from the GUI). After a while, my screen went black. I haven’t seen it on the network since the initial reboot.

Assuming it connects in the future, I’ll try out whatever I can from the posts above through SSH. Until then, is there anything I can try besides pulling the plug to see if it will reboot correctly?