Network sources sometimes loose connection

I don’t actually use any addons.
All my content is on my local Nas Drive. I do have some addons installed but i cant say they are they are used / that important to keep so not a problem removing them (is there a quick way).

I can see one of the lines on the log says kept service.libraryautoupdate-1.0.0 : Waiting for other scan to finish
: service.libraryautoupdate-1.0.0 : Starting network check kept repeating itself?

I’m guessing as it wasn’t able to access network.
is there a way to quickly remove all add-ons?

I have only just rebuilt (reinstalled) osmc a few days ago in the hope to resolve it.

It’s not a matter of what addons you use… It’s a) all the log spam they are creating, and b) who knows what changes they’ve created on your system…

If you’d like to continue, edit your offending post above and we’ll re-open the thread.

oh sorry. no probs - can you advise if there is a quick way to remove all add-ons without reinstalling OMSC?
could probably leave them all off either way as I don’t use any addons. Well I do use the Library auto updater which I think is from Kodi them selves.

Hi Fzinkin- not sure if you posted or not as its got an eye next to it - and says listed 4 mins ago but I cant see anything.
Sorry if that’s a silly question. :confused:

Yes, it is now again visibility public. I just deleted the last 3 post that was related to the hiding reason.