New Remote - Longpress Modifier?

The OSMC remotes no longer use eventlircd so it doesn’t really matter what is going on with that. That keymap file you have will load from that location and there is no issue with that. The gen.xml file is what keymap editor makes. If you never installed and opened that add-on then you will not have that file. I just referenced it in my guide to keep things simple. As for the Key id’s you will need to change them if you want to keep using your custom keymap. To work around some language issues and provide uniformity we have changed some of the layout at the system level. If you look at the last section of that guide in “technical” the first section lists the names or id’s that you would need to use.

Also note that this new keymap is quite a bit more complex than what you normally see (over 500 lines) so you might find that disabling the new custom keymap may be favorable if you are happy with the one you made (otherwise they load on top of each other). Otherwise if you want help integrating the two you could post what your using and let me take a look and I may be able to help.