RPi2: Support for Fire TV Stick remote (Bluetooth)

Sorry, this is my first time on here. I’m trying to get a fire stick remote to work on my raspberry PI three but I don’t know where the udev and evmap files are. Also I apologize but I’m new to raspberry pi as well so a detailed explanation is best
Thanks in advance

Well, reading this thread would indicate that all you need to do is to pair the remote with the Pi. You shouldn’t need to worry about the udev or evmap files as all of that appears to have been included for almost 2 years.

Lol, I tried that first. I made the raspberry discoverable first then held down the home button for 10seconds(I also tried the center button)

Ok, so your problem is that you can’t seem to get the FS remote paired? If that is the case, logs would be helpful.

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

Thanks, I will try again and upload my logs if the problem persists

Try holding home button for up to 30 secs.