Hi, since upgrading to Kodi v19.1, updating my library is taking well over an hour, and most recently was around two hours. Here is the most recent log:
Based on some other posts I am thinking this may be related to using SMB to point to my unraid server, but any help in confirming this would be appreciated. If this is the case, should I use switch to IP address?
Otherwise, what is this error:
osmc mediacenter: sh: 1: nmblookup: not found
- I am only scraping local info. I use ember media manager to get all info before scraping
- In total, there are about 6,000 movies and tv episodes and I am probably adding no more than 10 items per scan
- Prior to upgrading to 19.1, scan took about five to ten minutes. This is much longer than my HTPC, but manageable.
- This past scan was using the OSMC skin. Prior to upgrading, I was using Aeon MQ
- Probably a separate issue, but since upgrading, my system is a lot less stable. I tend to fast forward through lots of movies, and this has resulted in multiple crashes that lead to a green screen which require a reboot
Thanks for any assistance.