[TESTING] Linux 4.9 kernel and improved video stack for Vero 4K / 4K +

Since version 19 I experience issues with Bluetooth, only for putting the device on from suspend. The mentioned article below gives “G” the toggle command to put it into suspend and to take it off. I first thought it was an upgrade of the harmony app itself, although no firmware was updated on the device itself. After the update to version 20 of 4.9 the issue remains, so I took a better look into it.

It always worked, but since I got issues. I re-paired the device according the instruction and it worked again, only not for the activity to put it on. It seems that “G” or suspend is only working to put it into suspend and not take it out of suspend. I experienced several other things, but the only way to get it off from suspend is pressing OK.

As a workaround, i changed from 1 button to on/off (suspend) to 2 button and that seems to be working, although putting into suspend and then press OK leaves the power menu in front That could be worked away while pressing back, which can be automated as well.

Could there have been something changed with the Bluetooth info since version 19? If so, then we might change the procedure a bit. Maybe some others with Harmony are having the same issues?