Timeline highlighting bug in EPG

hi Sam!

is this available under jessie-devel or we should wait for this there as well?

It should be under jessie-devel. Please let me know if it fixes your issue

hi Sam!

Unfortunately it didnā€™t solve it. Itā€™s still exactly the same.

Can you explain what isnā€™t solved? The highlighting issue or the freezing issue?

Please also paste a log so I can see if your device updated properly as well

Cheers

Sam

The highlight issue. As i go downwards the selection remains active on the previous channels, but only till i donā€™t reach the last visible one. Once i reach that the multi-selection disappears and only 1 selection is visible (correctly).

Can you please upload a log so I can verify your system has indeed updated to the version weā€™d expect?

Iā€™ll then let you know when this is resolved

Sam

hi @sam_nazarko!

Here is the log: http://paste.osmc.io/ilidisudoj
Video: https://dsh.re/257f9

@sam_nazarko, any progress on this? It is an issue from day 1.

You use allways DVBLink ?
Take a look to
http://forum.dvblogic.com/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=31968&start=45
Probably nothing to do with Vero4.

Michael

If you are checking the video you would see it is not related to anything else but OSMCā€™s skin.

Why not simply try another skin?

Just FYI it is ok on other systems, not on the Vero.

Simply tell us your PVR Add-Onā€¦

DVBLink

Try to understand, you have 3 levels, when you use your mediacenter KODI

1. Your OS, like OSMC, but also Windows,OpenSuse,Ubuntu etc etc
  2. Your mediacenter Kodi, V16.x,V17.x
  3. And YOU install add-ons sometime from Kodi teams, sometime from third parties like DVBLink, and sometime other peoples. And also you install skins.
    Your issue with TV channels
  • can be some DVBLink add-on problems,
  • can be a Kodi V17 problem (or something to do with DVBLink, Kodi or your Skin)
  • can be some OSMC problems.

I canā€™t help you, because I use DVB Link on my Nas, but I donā€™t use the PVR Add-on for live channels (I switch to French TNT to see live Channels).
I know that Kodi team workā€™s for release Krypton 17.2 (take a look to the Github), and also that the DVBLogic team try to update their Add-ON.
When you think really that itā€™s a OSMC problem, you must explain more better why.

Michael

hi Michael!

I think it is an OSMC problem, because i installed Kodi (17.1, the same version that OSMC is using as well currently), installed the exact same PVR addon (exact same version and subversion) and everything is ok.

Now if i go to my Vero and check the same i have that highlight issue, thatā€™s why iā€™m more then sure it is related to this.

Hi

I believe the highlight bug isnā€™t unique to OSMC (Kodi issue), but we hope to have this resolved shortly.

Re. DVB-Link crash: again, I am not sure if is related to Vero 4K, but Iā€™ll check with some other users and see if they also get this issue. Your device looks to be up to date which is good.

Sam, i didnā€™t see it anywhere else but on OSMC.

Are you running the same version of Kodi on those devices?

Sam

yes, 17.1