Vero4k+ 5.1 and 2.0 sound output

For me everything is mono. While my family enjoys the 5.1 sound in the main zone i barely understand anything. Sitting in front of the center speaker, turning the loudness on to the max or watching the movie alone at night is not what i want. Headphones connected to zone 2 are the only way i can think of to watch a movie together. Unfortunately 5.1 sound from the headphones is useless for me so it has to be stero.
Thanks to everyone! For now i found a possible solution.
Yesterday i installed libreelec with the dualaudio patch on my nuc und connected the analog out to the analog input of my receiver. Did the same with my sat receiver. Now i have 5.1 in the main zone and stereo in zone 2. Exactly how i wanted. Only my LG TV can not output sound to HDMI and analog at the same time. So Netflix is allways 5.1 But i hope when i get my vero4k+ i can use dualaudio out in osmc and install a pvr and netflix addon to play everything with one box.
With a receiver like the Yamaha 3060 or 3080 i would be independent of the player but i don’t want to spend 2k€ and plan to use the vero at last until h266 comes out :wink:

Great that you found yourself a solution! Sry to have intruded.
Hope you will be able to make the same thing work with our Vero once it arrives at your place :slightly_smiling_face: