1st issue: bluray fast/back forward freeze, 2nd issue: during playing stop to be continous

1st issue: Blu-ray fast/back forward freeze, 2nd issue: during playing stop to be continuous

1st issue:
When I play bluray iso files I cannot search in the movie, neither fast forward, nor back. Cannot jump anywhere because the pi3 freeze completely and just a restart can help. When the OSCM stucked I login via ssh and reboot the pi. What can I do?

2nd issue:
I’m watching a movie and after a while the screen stop to be continuous, it starts to look like a 10FPS movie or there are some frame-drop. If I just press the play/pause it works again well. Just a simple double click on play/pause.

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.