4k+ CEC EARC issue

This sounds very like the problems in this thread HDMI-CEC seems to stop working after a couple of hours - #148 by sam_nazarko that I and a load of others were having after updating to the September update. I can see a few other HDMI or CEC-related threads recently too from users on the latest update.

In my case it certainly looked like it was CEC-focussed at first and a few attempts were made to fix, but it looks like from reading this (and those few other recent other threads) that even now that the CEC changes were reverted to the same behaviour as in 2022-03 there is still some weirdness here.

I personally reverted completely to 2022-03 and it’s been rock solid for me and I can’t/won’t update again until this is ironed out as the behaviour for me was completely hijacking the whole chain causing not only the Vero but other devices to play up and not only unable to be controllable via CEC but also sometimes to not even output audio via the AVR after an unspecified period of time etc.

@sam_nazarko - in this post: HDMI-CEC seems to stop working after a couple of hours - #106 by sam_nazarko you said there had been some changes to the HDMI TX PHY drivers made by AmLogic which you had included which could have been the cause - did you investigate this further?