4k+ not seeing music in folders on attached hd

After scraping, movies and TV shows (mostly mkv format) show up fine…but songs within folders do not? Artist folder + album folder shows up, but no tracks within album folder? What am I missing? Songs are in FLAC format…

After you added the Music source, did you set it to Music? Are your FLAC files properly tagged?

Of course, logs may help us. Make sure you run a scan before posting the logs.

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Depending on the used skin you have to set the settings-level to standard or higher, in summary:

• enable debug logging at settings->system->logging

• reboot the OSMC device

• reproduce the issue

• upload the log set either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A

• publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

OSMC skin screenshot:

https://paste.osmc.tv/ofolubaguz

You log was empty. Reboot the Vero, run another scan and post logs again please.

I believe I finally figured it out…It had to do with the “change action” path I had chosen for the MUSIC main menu customization in OSMC skin. Thank you for your time and patience with a noob!