7" Hdmi usb touch display drivers installation in osmc

Hi guys,
I have an issue loading the osmc in my hdmi usb touch display(only hdmi and usb ports available, no female plug to fit the gpio pins in raspberry pi). I am not able to find the config.txt file in the installed SD card. Please suggest me some ways to install the drivers through CLI which is the only way I can do it.

config.txt is at /boot
Best you login via ssh and do required changes manually.

Details regarding how to access the command line interface can be found here on our Wiki: Accessing the command line - General - OSMC

Thanks for the suggestion and let me try it out. If I get any issues, I will come back.

Hi,
I tried to install the drivers by downloading it through CLI and whenever I tried to install the LCD7-800*480 file, the os will get corrupted and will not power on the raspberry pi. I have the tar.gz file even then it is not happening. So due to that reason, I flashed the os once again and tried to boot for the first time in LCD screen it is not working.

i had this problem also, Make sure to add this to the be config.txt file you will find it on the root of the SD Card

config_hdmi_boost=5  
max_usb_current=1
hdmi_group=2  
hdmi_cvt=800 480 60 6 0 0 0 

then select the 800x480 from the display in the setting but the splash file will keep opening in a wired.

but my new problem will be that i can’t open any video on the screen only once for part of the movie after the first restart it work for a while then nothing work (below is the thread for it).