After the sad face the volume is at 10%

My Setup is Raspberry Pi 2 with Vizio TV CEC function after OSMC crashes the Kodi Volume is at 10% So my TV volume does not raise Kodi volume. So I have to use Yatse to raise Kodi volume back to 100%

Anyone else have this problem ?

If OSMC is crashing, then I think determining the cause of the crash is the primary concern to resolve before sorting out what’s wrong with the volume.

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. Please see How to submit a useful support request - General - OSMC for advice on how to help us.

How are you powering the pi?

Using the TV’s usb port its a new 55" Vizio
The pi2 is not over clocked I just used OSMC with no tweaks
And the crashes don’t happen that often , I just figure as the new updates come out they will stop

They probably won’t as you may be under powering your pi. Osmc is very stable and doesn’t crash for the vast majority of users. It is important for kodi to be shut down properly. Constant crashes will eventually corrupt files. Which is probably what you are seeing.

Thank you for the info. So I guess I should purchase 2 amp power supply and no more crashes

Well got a 2 amp power supply and I still get the occasional crash and using a new Scan Disk SD card(10)