After update my harmony remote no longer works

Hi Sam,

just come home and run the update which seemed to work fine. Only problem is that my Harmony remote no longer works to control the Vero 4K.
I was using the XBOX360 remote profile and have mapped various keys in the harmony so it worked wonderfully.

I’ve tried reselecting the XBOX360 lircd remote from MYOSMC->Remotes but it doesn’t seem to do anything. I’ve rebooted - still no dice.

I see in another thread that there is an issue with the XBOX ONE remote. Could this be related?

Nothing else has changed.

Not what I want after a day at work :frowning: If you have a patch I’d love to try it please…

Thanks

-Mat

Hi Mat,

Sorry to hear your remote has stopped working.

Can you try checking for updates and installing them and letting me know
if this resolves your remote issue?

It might take 25-30 minutes for the update to reach you.

Thanks

Sam

Hi Sam,

have to go out unfortunately but as soon as I’m back (about 10:15) I’ll check and let you know

Thanks for the swift response

-Mat

Hi Sam,

didn’t get back to you since I saw various other say it didn’t work. It’s been a day or so now so I wondered if there was any movement on the remote front please?

Thanks

-Mat

Not yet – still working on it. The driver loads but it’s not yet clear why this doesn’t work

Well thanks for the update. I’m at home today and up late tonight watching the election so if you need any testing I can jump on it quite quickly

-Mat

Actually, I have to report the same issue here, too. Just checked for updates and installed one, but my Harmony, using the XBOX 360 profile, is not working anymore…

Likewise – will have it on as background noise. As soon as some progress is made, I’ll let you know.

Sam

This issue should now be resolved.

Just update to get the latest release.

Sam

Thanks Sam,

I’ll try it tonight as soon as possible and will report back

Cheers

-Mat

For me, the problem is resolved. Remote is working again! :thumbsup: :relaxed:

Glad to hear it!

1 Like

Works great for me too thanks.

One less thing to worry about…

-Mat

1 Like

Brill. Sorry it took so long, it was a bit of a sod to fix.