All Or Nothing!

There’s no helping some people!

1 Like

I would like to take this opportunity to let you know how much I like the Vero 4k+. I have two units: one in the living room and one in the bedroom. Both work great.

I have also bought two more and have given them away as gifts, both of them are working great.

Thank you for making such a wonderful product.

2 Likes

I’ve had a similar problem for awhile now but it’s only about 10% of the menu that is off the screen so I’ve never bothered to look into a fix.
My TV is a Sony XBR-65X850C. I looked through the menu and couldn’t find anything about over scan as mentioned in this thread. Could someone point me to the setting that I need to adjust? Thanks.

Is there a menu marked aspect ratio? If so try toggling through the different settings

Does this help…
https://us.community.sony.com/s/question/0D50B00004IKykuSAD/is-it-possible-to-disable-overscan-on-xbr65x850c?language=en_US

Could be same as on this model
``

SONY Bravia KDL-40W4500 :
Settings / Screen settings / Display Area / All pixels

1 Like

Didn’t see anywhere to set to “full pixel”, but there’s a setting called display area which I changed to +1 and that seems to have solved the problem.
Thanks for your help.

2 Likes

Do you have “All Pixels” in that menu?

1 Like

No “All Pixels”.

Ok, just checked your manual https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/res/manuals/W001/W0014776M.pdf
+1 is the right one on 4k TV
[Display area] to [Full pixel](2K models) or [+1](4K models).

2 Likes

Yeah, it looks like that solved it. I had to disable “Auto Display Area” first then change the “Display Area” setting to +1.
Thanks for your help.

2 Likes

So, I sort of had this too (and setting the TV to “Full” did cure it.) The “sort of” is that if I pressed left on the remote and got the pop-out menu, I’d get 3/4 of the menu, however, pressing the “._” key brought up a whole menu.

Like I say, no biggie, now that I found the fix, but seems odd it does it on one set of menus and not the other.

Then there’s still some overscan active. Which make and model is your TV?

You may notice that the text underline highlight has more space on the right than on the left in the image of the second menu (the context menu, which has centered text). It should be perfectly centered.