Analogue TV

it’s not that I want to watch to a have a perfect picture on both displays at the same time, only the HDMI has to be perfect (goes to projector). Then, at the end of movie1, it has to go to an “intermediate movie” showing the name of the movie and the director. During that movie, the movie is pauzed, the projector is switched to another device (laptop) thru an HDMI switcher. During the time where the projector shows the laptop screen, I want to be able to control the Vero, to prepare it to be ready to show the next movie. Then we switch back from the Laptop to the Mediaplayer. Ideally I have video on the App (even choppy, does not matter). If not, I can make it work as well.

I have bad experiences with HDMI splitters, so want to stay away from that…

You could get the UI up on a phone; tablet etc; but video (that’s smooth) won’t be realistic.

Sam

Ok, I’ll try that and see how it works. As said, I don’t need smooth video on the tablet. Let me repeat my request: which App do you recommend (Android), and can you point me to a simple “how to install/activate guide for non-computer experts” so I can get this App connected to the Vero?

Well as APP any VNC viewer works (e.g. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.realvnc.viewer.android&hl=en_US)
But you would need to create a network connection. As you wrote no network available you could try to confugre a static IP on the Vero and enable the Hotspot on it.