Artist Slideshow not visible?

I have just upgraded to Kodi 17 on a Pi2, liked the clean look of the OSMC skin and decided to stay with it. I cannot get Artist Slideshow (AS) to run though. The previous Kodi 16 setup was OSMC + Aeon Nox + AS 2.0.6 and all worked well. AS 2.0.6 runs with the Estuary.pkscout.mod skin.

When in full screen music visualisation, the artwork shown is the fanart image from the music/artist folder. When moving through the menus, I occasionally see a flash of images of the playing artist I recognise from the collection in the local AS folder making me suspect AS is running but hidden by the artist fanart.

Before delving deeper, I’ll try the obvious:
Does Artist Slideshow 2.0.6 run under the OSMC skin for others?
Have I missed a simple setting to stop fanart (other than enabling AS in interface>skin>configure>background) ?

Thanks
aq

You’re right, the artist slideshow image is being shown below the fanart image. This has now been fixed on git and will be included in the next skin update.

1 Like

Apologies if this is a stupid question but when can we expect this to be released? Will it be included in the next OSMC update or are the skin updates released separately to this?

It will be included in the next OSMC update

1 Like

With thanks

The March update did in fact allow Artist Slideshow to appear as promised.

1 Like