Artwork seems to have changed

Hi, since the recent update my artwork on certain sources (at the initial menu level) has changed, and I’m not sure how to restore it. I’ve attached 2 images to illustrate the change. The image labelled ‘Tracey’ shows how each of the selections used to look, whilst the ‘Films’ jpeg shows the way both ‘4K’ and ‘Films’ now display - a mixture of logos, screengrabs and in some instances just a green square displayed, rather than the previous movies cover. Nothing, as far as I know, has changed on my system and all sources play fine. Grateful for any suggestions.
Andy

Please go to the home menu customization dialog, delete and add back your Filmswidget. You may also double check what is selected as primary art for that widget - it should be Poster.

1 Like

Brilliant! - the Widget Artwork had changed to Icon for those 2 sources. I’ve changed it to Poster as you suggested and it’s all good again. Thanks for your help - I would never have found it - I’ve tied myself in knots every time I’ve wandered into this menu area.
Thanks again.

1 Like