August update. Incompatible add ons

My vero 4K updated to kodi 18.9 everything works fine except I get This message on restart

Incompatible add-ons

The following add-ons are incompatible with this version of Kodi and have been automatically disabled: OSMC Common Code, Apps, Logging, Networking, Remotes, Services, Updates, xmltodict, My OSMC, OSMC Skin.

“ my osmc “ no longer works.
Is this normal ?

I assume 19.1

Please upload logs, while first try to update once more

It updated to 18.9 and I can’t try to update again because I can’t run “ my osmc”

Sounds like an incomplete update. Suggest to update via cli

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
sudo reboot

Details regarding how to access the command line interface can be found here on our Wiki: Accessing the command line - General - OSMC

The manual update worked.

I have the same issue. Nothing to upgrade, yet the “incompatible addons” message on every reboot. I can’t re-enable any of them. Re-installing works, addon then works until next reboot.

OSMC September 2022 2022.09-1

Without knowing what add-ons and/or seeing your logs it would be difficult for anyone to provide much assistance. You could check with the dev/s of the add-ons at issue to see if their is a known issue or you could also try removing the add-on/s selecting the option to delete the settings, reboot, then try installing again. If these are coming from a third party repo you might also check that you have the option set to allow updates from all sources.