I tried the hard overclock setting for my Rpi1 and something went wrong.
I corrupted the main disk in the process and now I have to reinstall from scratch.
No worries, I have done it for experimenting so many times that, though a bit inconvenient, I do not want to complain about this glitch. I am fully responsible for this little pain.
What surprised me though is that Avira marked the installer as malaware. I have already sent the file to them as potential false positive and I am waiting for their answer.
Nevertheless, I like to share this with you, in case it may be useful to anyone.
Actually, the Heuristic Avira algorithm also marks the installer as suspicious. Not that I believe this.
The main reason of my message is to highlight that this can happen, in case other people get the same alert.
Right for this, I sent them the file as false positive, so that they can change their verdict and let us relax!
In any case, very nice site that of virustotal. I take a note!