Best calibration/resolution/refresh rate settings?

Microstuttering is now also happening at 4K HDR (with TrueHD audio) files when I select the correct whitelist resolutions and refresh rates (as well as when whitelist is left empty)… Adjust display refresh rate is still set to start/stop. I also tried playing a 4K HDR video with non-HD lower bitrate audio like DD5.1 but the stutter problem remains.

/edit: here’s a fresh log where the stutter happens: https://paste.osmc.tv/wugibeguxu
Adjust display refresh rate is set to start/stop and some popular resolutions+refresh rates are whitelisted (like 1080p/23,98hz - 1080p/24hz - 2160p/23,98hz - 2160p/23,98hz). It only seems to be happening to 4K HDR videos.

/edit2: I just tested it with the same file but now not played from my NAS but from a USB drive and the microstutter problem remains. It stutters even more frequently than when played through nfs from my NAS. From my limited knowledge of the log, it seems like ActiveAE::SyncStream - average error of 14.310407, start adjusting might be the problem. Anyone knows how I can get smooth playback without stutters?

I created a new topic solely for this issue of stutters: Microstutters on Vero 4K+