Best compatible soundbar or sound system for Vero 4K?

Hey ppl.

I am building new home theater setup and sound is really unknown area for me. I been looking for something simple with decent audio quality. Right now I am thinking about Sonos, but I doubt it will work well with Vero 4K.

My budget is around 3k euros. Something good, something stable and simple. I am living in flat, so I don’t need super loud sound system. Just want something that community has tested and works well with Vero 4k, basically plug and forget.

#update forgot to mention that system should be compatible with PS5 as well.

Anything will work . Get an avr and decent speakers - ask here for advice Home Audio Video Forums | AVForums

I’m assuming a “flat” is an apartment?
If so then, and you just want the best quality in a plug and play setup, I’d recommend one of the Samsung Atmos sound bars with rears.
I’ve been very impressed with the N950.

I’ve had it for a few years now and it’s plenty loud and the surround is amazing.
It has speakers for all channels so no weird matrix stuff.
The 5.1 part of the 7.1.4 is placed discretely.
The side two side channels are handled by bouncing off side walls so depending on your room, those may sound good or great.
The atmos speakers are upward firing to bounce of your ceiling, so unless you have some weird vaulted ceiling or something the atmos should sound great.
I purchased the sound bar when I lived in an apartment and it was perfect.
I have since moved into a home and my living room flows off of the dining are so there is no wall for the left side channel to bounce off of now, but it still sounds great.
Not too many movies actually do much with side channels.
Most people would struggle to here the difference between 5.1.4 and 7.1.4.
Samsung has newer models of this bar which have even more speakers, like 11.1.4 or something.
Samsung and Nakamichi are like the only two companies doing legit atmos sound bars with dedicated rears speakers.
The Nakamichi might be great too, but I have no experience with them.

Looks nice! Thanks a lot!

I connected my Vero 4K+ to a Yamaha AV receiver in a 7.1 configuration. It has been working great.

If you spending decent money 3000 euros, now opinions will differ, from my perspective.

I would buy a Marantz Cinema 60 DAB - like 1500 euros or Marantz NO (Black) cheaper model. Now you don’t need such a high spec AVR but coming from a Yamaha 697, this would be the next step up for me. Any new Sony or Yamaha or Marantz will be decent, my recommendation is make sure it has speaker cable ports for banana plugs.

Then speaker wise I am a big fan Wharfdale separates but there are very similar priced competing brands with sufficient quality.

Wharfedale Diamond 12.4 (front)
Wharfedale Diamond 12.C (center)
Wharfedale Diamond 12.2 (rear)
Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 (surround) (zone2)

To be honest, you don’t even need a sub to start with, you can get that a bit later but sub wise. Just remember to set no sub in the options of the AVR and it will send the low frequency out the speakers.

Wharfedale SW-10 or Wharfedale SW-12 (depending on how much you like your neighbours)

Other options would be monitor audio, Bowers & Wilkins.

edit:
yea I might have gone over 3000 euros.

Ok I’d go 5.0 with cinema 60, so below in £ no surround only rear and no sub. At least initially. The rest of the money can be spent on some decent rear stands and some nice thin cables and banana plugs and hdmi cables.

Wharfedale Diamond 12.4 (front) 699
Wharfedale Diamond 12.C (center) 229
Wharfedale Diamond 12.2 (rear) 299