Blackout booting OSMC with NOOBS

Continuing the discussion from Black Screen after update:

I used NOOBS for the installation; i’m having the blackout problem with OSMC. I am a beginner, can you give me a hand?

Did you try any of the advice given in that thread before staring a new thread ?

I didn’t manage to follow the advises. I am just new with the Raspberry Pi so I couldn’t figure out how to work any of them. I tried the first one enabling the SSH.

is OSMC the only installed operating system on that SD card or do you dualboot ?

I’am having OpenElect and Raspbian working fine via NOOBS lite by multibooting; OSMC is the only operating system with the blackout problem.

Well the solution is in that thread but if you got minimal linux knowledge its not so easy to provide efficient support but if you settle on OSMC i suggest that you do a clean install without noobs using our installer.

if you still insist on trying right now, i can redirect you to our wiki Wiki - OSMC then its just a matter of trying see if you can grasp the information from that thread if you still want 3 different OS on one SD

also for basic linux commands check out this link

best of luck :smile: