Blank setting screen -or- change IP address

To change OSMC to a static IP address, I went to the OSMC Program Settings and clicked on the littel icon at the bottom that looks like molecules linked together (that page REALLY needs text labels too) and I have a scree that looks like the old RaspBMC settings screen, except that there is no text! I can move the selection box around, but have no way of knowing what it is setting on. This is the Raspberry Pi Alpha 4 disk image install…

–edit–
Switching to the Coneluscence (or whatever) skin (as opposed to the default OSMC skin) fixed this…

–edit–
Ok… so now I can see the fields but I cannot get past the Set Password option. It will not let me select the IP field or anything below that.

Have a look at this thread which I just used to change mine.
Watch out for the error which I found!!

Please be patient. The network settings page has had a major rewrite since the last public release, so it should be working properly in the RC release.

Will I have to do a complete reinstall for the RC release or will an update suffice? Thanks.

Complete reinstall.

Will I be able to transfer userdata to the new install?

You can transfer your .kodi folder. (backup and restore with tar, or copy if you can mount the old SD card in a USB SD reader)

That’s the method I generally use when going from one installation to another.

Awesome. Thank you!

Hi

The OSMC release candidate is ready and should improve network settings greatly. Learn more at OSMC Release Candidate - OSMC

Sam