Bluetooth fails to connect

I admit right off, I have no experience with Linux, or SSH, and am pretty new to Raspberry Pi. I see some threads about this but either can’t find an answer that is relevant/works for me or I’m just not fully understanding what I read.

I am trying to connect a bluetooth speaker to OSMC and have gone through the steps here but I get errors that I don’t understand and basically I’m hoping someone can take a quick look and tell me if there’s an obvious fix or something I’m screwing up. If not, not the end of the world. I do appreciate anyone taking the time to look. Thanks!

Logs are here

Pastebin for PuTTY session here

A2DP (audio via bluetooth) is currently broken in OSMC.
Team is working on finding
a solution but currently no light at the end of the tunnel

Noted. Thank you. I had seen that first link but hoped some progress had been made in the year since it was posted. Second link is new to me. Happy to hear it’s not solely my idiocy that’s responsible.

It was working quite well late last year but there was then a major upgrade and BT audio was a casualty.

Try the same sequence of commands as before when pairing but add the command default-agent as well. I managed to pair with my phone without any major problems. Playing music is another matter entirely.

I’ll give that a try when I get home. Thanks for the suggestion!

Always worth a try.

I see you’re using a Pi nano W and connecting to the network using WiFi. Be aware that there will be a chance of interference between bluetooth and WiFi since they both use 2.4 GHz.