Bluetooth not enabling?

I cant connect Bluetooth dongle to keyboard I’m trying to enable the setting but it wont stay highlighted any ideas guys ?

There is a bit of lack of information to go on here. Where are you trying to enable the setting? In MyOSMC Network settings?
Suggest to provide full logs and explain exactly what your are doing.
To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. Please see http://osmc.tv/wiki/general/how-to-submit-a-useful-support-request/ for advice on how to help us.

@fzinken yes mate I’m trying to enable the setting that’s basically it the setting wont highlight and stay on so I can search for a Bluetooth device ???

The developers need full system logging info to be able to accurately diagnose any problem.
The link that @fzinken gave above, tells you how to get the logs.

This thread talks about a recent bug that causes settings to not stay set - is it related here?

Can’t know for sure without logs.

Similar symptom does not always have the same cause.
Correlation is not causation as they say.

here are logs http://paste.osmc.io/ekadowaqix

Hi

Noticed a few odd things:

[    4.649726] snd-rpi-iqaudio-dac sound: ASoC: CPU DAI (null) not registered
[    4.649750] snd-rpi-iqaudio-dac sound: snd_soc_register_card() failed: -517
[    4.661546] snd-rpi-iqaudio-dac sound: pcm512x-hifi <-> 3f203000.i2s mapping ok

Do you have an iqAudio sound card? If not, disable it in My OSMC. If you do, then you may need to reseat the card as it’s not working.

There’s a lot of system log spam, which suggests a high CPU load. Are you seeing slower menu responses too? Bluetooth and WiFi connections can time out if the CPU is too busy.

Cheers

Sam

@sam nazarko hi sam yes I do have an iqaudio dac and it is working. menu responses are a little bit slower but are ok is there anyway to speed them up getting rid of all the system log spam that is not needed what do you suggest. ? I really do not want to do a fresh install because I have hyperion retropie and a few other things on there and it seems to take ages to get it back to where I want it thanks

Did you use the ps3 controller installer from RetroPie?

Not sure why, but others seem to have problems with bluetooth when setting it up.

@mcobit yeah I did use the ps3 controller to use with retropie though never had any problems for months after installing retropie with ps3 controller Bluetooth keyboard worked fine and now it doesn’t ??