I have idle shutdown disabled, but when I re-boot it is enabled, not a major problem, but is there a way to stop this ?
Thanks
I have idle shutdown disabled, but when I re-boot it is enabled, not a major problem, but is there a way to stop this ?
Thanks
What do you mean with “idle shutdown”? Can you show a screenshot of the option?
Under power options. At the bottom
Allow idle shutdown or Inhibit
Try changing it and exiting Kodi rather than rebooting
Sam
Thanks tried that but it still enables idle shutdown when l go back in
I suggest uploading a log.
Will do, event or debugging ?
Just debug is fine
Will do, had a much more serious audio issue of late so have been more concerned with that !
Sorry to hear that.
Thanks, think I have tracked it to my HDMI Matrix switch.
As far as the boot issue changing the status of idle shutdown, here is what I did and the log. Its been there as long as I have had the Vero, its just I have been rebooting a lot due to the audio issue.
Enable debugg loging
Reboot x2
I change idel shutdown to diabled
Reboot
Vero has changed it back to allowed.
I change it back to diabled
Exit Kodi
Re-entre Koda
Vero has changed it back to allow.
https://paste.osmc.tv/celehajigi
Its relativley minor.